• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Conversion Slowed to a Crawl

slovell

For some reason my conversion rate when my CloneBD program is reading and compressing a disc has slowed to a crawl. After running for almost 2 hours it's only progressed 6% and says it's got over 15 hours left until it finishes up. What's doing this? I've tried several other discs with the same results. I'm not getting any error alarms and appears to be operating normally just at a snail's pace. Can anyone point me in the right direction to rectify this?
Thanks,
Sam

Last edited:
For some reason my conversion rate when my CloneBD program is reading and compressing a disc has slowed to a crawl. After running for almost 2 hours it's only progressed 6% and says it's got over 15 hours left until it finishes up. What's doing this? I've tried several other discs with the same results. I'm not getting any error alarms and appears to be operating normally just at a snail's pace. Can anyone point me in the right direction to rectify this?
Thanks,
Sam

Might you have an AMD GPU you are trying to utilize?

Don't think so, just the oem graphics card that came with the cpu (Dell) when I bought it 5 years ago. CloneBD was working fine when I last used it last week. It's slowed to a crawl when I try to use it now.

Don't think so, just the oem graphics card that came with the cpu (Dell) when I bought it 5 years ago. CloneBD was working fine when I last used it last week. It's slowed to a crawl when I try to use it now.

Understood, I was just asking because there is some issue with CloneBD and AMD graphics cards when trying to utilize the hardware for CloneBD and that symptom is slowness. You might do well to post a log file then.

I'm going to uninstall CloneBD and then reinstall it and see if that works. I don't know what else to try.

I do, provide a cloneBD logfile and system specs. "oem graphics card that came with the cpu" means absolutely nothing, dell doesnt make graphics cards. We don't know what the cpu is, if it has built-in gpu, we don't know what your exact pc model is (so if it's built-in or discrete graphics card)... there's way too many missing details here.

I've got an out of date driver for the graphics that I can't update. My cpu says all updates are current. CloneBD wants update 22.20.16.4836 from 10/17/2017 or higher and my system doesn't/can't support it. Apparently this is a common problem with my Dell Inspiron 3847. The 3847 doesn't have the capability to support better graphics as is. I'm not very computer literate but I either need to upgrade my video card or upgrade my cpu from what I've read. Uninstalling and reinstalling CloneBD did fix my speed problem and put the outdated driver alarm up so at least I now know what's up. I apologize for not being able to follow some of what you're describing so I have to Google a lot of it to figure out what you're talking about.

Back