• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Conversion of Movies to IPOD

anhnhat

I have movies on my computer with which I want to put onto my 30GB IPOD. What I am noticing is that it is takes around an hour to convert the movie into a MP4 format. Is this normal? Please advise. Thanks.

Nhat

I have movies on my computer with which I want to put onto my 30GB IPOD. What I am noticing is that it is takes around an hour to convert the movie into a MP4 format. Is this normal? Please advise. Thanks.

Nhat

"Normal" is relative, since the conversion speed is influenced by various factors, including the settings you selected and, of course, your hardware configuration.
8)

Mine is about 45 minutes or longer for long movies so an hour is about right

The speed of conversion depends on the speed of your dvd drive and the spec of your computer.

Back