• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Conversion Failure

fikus4k

I've successfully converted several DVDs to .mp4 but I'm having trouble with one. I've tried .mp4 and .avi and it seems to always fail around the same place.

Attachments

• loggy.txt
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
What version are you using? 1.9 series? If you can try 1.2xx. the other series is known to be buggy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm having difficulty finding a download - would you happen to have a link?

Thanks.

**Found a version list on afterdawn**

Note: you'll most likely need a slysoft license key to register it. That series does NOT work with redfox issued license keys.

Thanks, good to know. I opted not to download from Afterdawn since I can't be sure it's legit.
I'll check my downloads. Think I have it.

** edit ** 1.2.0.1 attached, note as said, you'll need a slysoft license to register this one. It does not accept redfox keys. and you'll need at least WinRar 5.4 to unpack this :)

Last edited:
I'll check my downloads. Think I have it.

** edit ** 1.2.0.1 attached, note as said, you'll need a slysoft license to register this one. It does not accept redfox keys. and you'll need at least WinRar 5.4 to unpack this :)

Thanks. I ended up using Handbrake on the one stubborn DVD and it did the trick.

I really appreciate your help.

So when is the new clone dvd mobile version set to debut? I'm thinking buying a license.

So when is the new clone dvd mobile version set to debut? I'm thinking buying a license.

Only redfox knows.
You can try CloneDVDm 1.9 mostly it works. And they have discount currently.

There is a plan to revise CloneDVD mobile, but I can't tell you when exactly it is going to happen.

You and me both, and probably many others.

Back