• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Continuing Issue with Version 1.0.3.2

azwatsonw

I received several email messages from elby Support that the problems I was having should be fixed with Version 1.0.3.2 of CloneBD. I installed it and created a backup disc directly, I did not create and ISO file. The original disc read in and the new disc was burned. I got the message that it was successful. I was skeptical so I did save the log file. When I played the new disc, the picture was beautiful - and still silent - no sound at all. I just selected 'English' and burned only the main feature. I am in the process of creating an ISO file of the entire disc now. I'll try to play the ISO file (I use Corel WinDVD Pro 11 for Windows 8, which does support Blue Ray media perfectly). View attachment Zorro-1032.zip

I uploaded the log file.

No luck burning from ISO file either

I created an ISO file from the original. A complete copy, not just the feature. I played the feature in CloneBD and it played fine, sound and all. SO - I burned another blue ray disc; NO SOUND again. I am sure wasting a lot of blank blue ray disc's...View attachment Zorro-ISO.zip

I have attached the log file from the ISO burn here.

I created an ISO file from the original. A complete copy, not just the feature. I played the feature in CloneBD and it played fine, sound and all. SO - I burned another blue ray disc; NO SOUND again. I am sure wasting a lot of blank blue ray disc's...View attachment 26322

I have attached the log file from the ISO burn here.
Please send all log files to bugs@elby.ch Thank you

On the wasting discs part, buy yourself a bd-re and you won't have to waste anymore, just erase and try again

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Rewritable BD

I have BD-R/W disc's now. I will wait until a new version is released to try again.

Back