• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Continuing Audio Problems with Version 1.0.3.8

azwatsonw

I created an ISO file using CloneBD Version 1.0.3.8, only selecting the main feature. I tested the ISO file by playing it in CloneBD. It seemed to work perfectly, sound and video. I didn’t play the entire movie.

I then created a BD-RE blue ray disc using the ISO file. Neither CyberLink PowerDVD 14 or Corel WinDVD Pro 11 for Windows 8 would play the audio. The video seemed to work OK.

I then played the BD-RE using CloneBD I could get very short pieces of audio but it was missing almost completely.

I sent the log file from the successful burn of the BD-RE to Elby.

Did you try just mounting the ISO in Virtual Clone Drive and playing that instead of burning to disc?

If you were able to load the ISO back into CloneBD and it played the audio then that would suggest you may have an issue with the BD-RE as they should be identical. Which is why I recommend mounting the ISO and seeing if it plays fine in PowerDVD etc. If it does then it's the BD-RE, if it doesn't then it's CloneBD

Last edited:
Did you try just mounting the ISO in Virtual Clone Drive and playing that instead of burning to disc?

If you were able to load the ISO back into CloneBD and it played the audio then that would suggest you may have an issue with the BD-RE as they should be identical. Which is why I recommend mounting the ISO and seeing if it plays fine in PowerDVD etc. If it does then it's the BD-RE, if it doesn't then it's CloneBD

I did play the ISO file in CloneBD and it worked perfectly. CloneBD only played a few seconds of audio when I tried to play the BD-RE... I did successfully burn a complete movie with is same disc, and CloneBD played the entire movie from the disc, so I don't think there is a problem with the disc.

Back