• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Connecting PS3 to PC

Uhhhhh, yea, no. FF RoSS has BD+ protection and you aren't going to be able to do any processing on it. Mount it, play it with 3104 or 3319a, but, that's about it.

well thats good to know never knew it had BD+ on it is there anyway of telling? i guess i'll just leave the ISO on my server until AnyDVD gets the new one that does BD+ whats 3104 and that other one anyway?? but ya your right 47GB only took 2 and a bit hours on external HD comared to 6 for 28GB though network share lol now i'm using your instructions on page 1 to put the BluRay files back into 1 iso.

EDIT: ahh power DVD gotcha

Last edited:
Awesome. I'm glad the ISO ripping worked for you. Yea, with AnyDVD and PowerDVD 3104 or 3319a you can play the ISO of a BD+ protected title with no problem.

thanks for that good info too bad i dont have PowerDVD :( but i can use my BluRay Disc until AnyDVD HD can do it with Neroshow time, i hate downloading any software thats why i'll wait. but you've been so helpful in this thread with alot of good info

I'm hopeful that the Arcsoft software will be a good replacement for PowerDVD. Nero Showtime sucks IMO. I've had nothing but problems with it. I paid the 25 bucks for the plugin and it still doesn't work for me. PowerDVD doesn't overly please me either but it works mostly. I'm excited to see what this Arcsoft stuff can do. And yes, the BD+ stuff should be handled in the near future by AnyDVD HD. Then you can use what you want.

so true i love AnyDVD and will pay anything for it i've been using it for regualr DVDs for about 2 years now and cant wait until it works with BD+ then i'll pay for the HD upgrade right now i'm using the 21 day trial on my server lol

usb keyboard

I have sak in my ps3. It boots up fine, but nothing happens when I try to use the usb keyboard to make the selection. It works fine on the ps3 os though. Anyone have any ideas?

Don't plug in the keyboard until SAK is loaded. This is a known issue with some keyboards according to the author.

Thank you SamuriHL for your reply. A quick question, how come in WinXp it lets me recontruct the isos and in Windows vista it doesn't (says access denied or something)?

In vista right click on command prompt in the start menu, click "Run as Administrator" then it will work.

In vista right click on command prompt in the start menu, click "Run as Administrator" then it will work.

Oh, crap, UAC. I turn that **** off so I forget about that nonsense. Good catch.

i had to use 3 keyboards before 1 worked. microsoft keyboards seem to work the best i think but i'm not 100% sure. i'm looking at buying powerDVD Ultra i'm not sure how to tell if its the 3104 version. i looked on the net theres a patch or something but not sure how it works.

i had to use 3 keyboards before 1 worked. microsoft keyboards seem to work the best i think but i'm not 100% sure. i'm looking at buying powerDVD Ultra i'm not sure how to tell if its the 3104 version. i looked on the net theres a patch or something but not sure how it works.

When you buy it, you will not get 3104, they'll give you 3516. However, the key that you purchase can be used on any version, so, if you search hard enough you can find older versions out on the Net.

Back