• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Congratulations to new mod @ch3vr0n

nebostrangla

@Ch3vr0n , Congratulations bud on being an OFFICIAL mod now (not that it should really matter to us anyway but seems to for some people :rolleyes:) its well deserved for all you do on here for us and @DrinkLyeAndDie and @RedFox 1 and other RedFox forums mgmt/ RedFox team members probably could use the help plus you can change things now "instead of having to have someone else do it for you when you see it needs done" LOL :whistle::sneaky:;)

Last edited:
Congratulations bud on being an OFFICIAL mod now (not that it should really matter to us anyway but seems to for some people :rolleyes:) its well deserved for all you do on here for us and @DrinkLyeAndDie and @RedFox 1 and other RedFox forums mgmt/ RedFox team members probably could use the help plus you can change things now "instead of having to have someone else do it for you when you see it needs done" LOL :whistle::sneaky:;)

Your congratulations are to be commended and not at all surprising and which I believe are not shared by everyone here on this forum...:unsure:

Lol thanks, I expected it to take longer before someone noticed. I gave it until the weekend.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Good luck, I have a sneaking suspicion that you will need it over the next couple of weeks, imho.

Thanks ya'll

@wowszer like any mod, we hope we don't have to use our powers too often.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

NP, was just thinking if you were bald, might help with hair pulling, been there done that.

grats ch3vron you always were a mod (y) for all your hard work

This is great news and a well deserved promotion.(y)(y)

For years I have been watching @Ch3vr0n provide advice patiently to the users. He is a tremendous value to the community and I, for one, have learned a ton from his help and posts. A fantastically well-deserved promotion. Great job!(y):sneaky:

I don't smoke, certainly didn't get an office but wouldn't turn down an LTL lol

Sorry I'm late on this. Congratulations Ch3vr0n! :D But to be honest, even if you were just a translator before, I always saw you and considered you as a mod. Just from the sheer amount of help you've given everyone here, the amount of knowledge you have, and I've seen you around over at Myce, though I'm not there myself, (Yet) I do read there. So once again, congratulations, you really deserve it! Now take your family out for dinner and ice cream. ;) Or just stay home and quietly celebrate internally, screaming with joy in your mind, whichever you prefer. :p

Thanks.

No family to take out. Just me at home. Atm I'm screaming with anger since Friday but about something different. Hoping to get good news finally and definitively over the next few days.

Ah, sorry about whatever it is that's angered you, hopefully it works out for you. I myself have been really annoyed lately trying to build a darned Pentium 4-based rig for old games and such, but it's been giving me issues, from PCIe x16 Slot 1 not detecting a GPU, one long beep, three short, to the GPU((?) I'm not certain if it's the GPU or something else.) freezing under games when there appears to be water around. I'm not sure what the issue is, still working on it, but it's driving me up the wall.

At any rate, good luck with what it is that's bothering you and here's hoping it works out. (y)

Check the motherboard manual, those beeps should be listed in the error list. But that beep sequence is a classic gpu thing http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm. see if there's a BIOS update or swap out the card. May be defective.

Yeah, that's what I'm figuring is that it's probably either the GPU or the motherboard. I've got the GeForce 7950 GT in slot 2 running at 4x right now. I'm going to try a different GPU and see if there's a difference, if not, I'll try changing the motherboard. And if THAT doesn't work, I'm just going to push the project aside for a while, and build it another time. I had already researched the beep code and figured it was video related. I tried another GPU in slot 1 but it still beeped. I figure it's either a physical hardware issue with the slot on the MB or a BIOS issue, though I don't want to update the BIOS in case I have to return the board. Don't want to risk bricking it.

Oh! Sorry for getting off-topic as well. :ROFLMAO:

Back