• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused. What is the procedure to back up a dual layer movie?

Klickety-Klack

I have a pair of Sony drives which the Disk Identifier software confirms as being able to burn dual-layer +R blanks. Also have AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Now, there used to be a CloneDVD on the download page, and I think I've been reading threads which say we should use CloneDVD for backing up these dual-layer disks without the compression that will occur with CloneDVD2.

So, this morning I went to the download page to get CloneDVD, and it isn't there any more.

Can someone please sort all this out for me (us?)

:bowdown: Thanks! :bowdown:

I have a pair of Sony drives which the Disk Identifier software confirms as being able to burn dual-layer +R blanks. Also have AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Now, there used to be a CloneDVD on the download page, and I think I've been reading threads which say we should use CloneDVD for backing up these dual-layer disks without the compression that will occur with CloneDVD2.

So, this morning I went to the download page to get CloneDVD, and it isn't there any more.

Can someone please sort all this out for me (us?)

:bowdown: Thanks! :bowdown:

It's there as for doing double layer just set the clonedvd2 program up to do DVD-9. Here's the download for that as it is there.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd.html

I suspect you're confusing Clonecd with Clonedvd2. Unless you're worried about the layer break position, it doesn't matter what program you use.

That said, here is my preferred method:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

Back