• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused by AnyStream upgrade terms

WesWesthaver

I want to upgrade my AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, but the web site says:

"The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until Wednesday, March 30, 2022"

So, If I pay for the upgrade it will only be valid until the end of the month? Then what? I have to pay again to get a full year?

I'm ready to spend the ~$66.20 to upgrade but this makes no sense...

-Wes

Yes, afaik these are two seperate things. So if you pay for plus, this does not have any effect on the time the license is valid.

Edit: However, plus is a permanent upgrade. Sp you will only have to pay for time after that (or purchase lifetime).

I have moved this thread to the Purchase and license subforum, and I have also notified the man in charge of licensing to explain this to you.
The man in charge of purchase and licensing will be in this thread to explain,. don't worry WesWesthaver, we will explain.

Upgrading to the Plus version does not extend your license expiry date. You have to update and renew your license if you want another year. Do you understand? First you pay to update. Then you pay to renew the AnyStreamPlus license for a year or however long you want to use the product. ;) Or you can wait until your basic license expires and then buy an AnyStream Plus one-year license for 109.00 €, remember that's EUR. Approx 120USD.

Last edited:
I want to upgrade my AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, but the web site says:
"The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until Wednesday, March 30, 2022"
So, If I pay for the upgrade it will only be valid until the end of the month? Then what? I have to pay again to get a full year?
I'm ready to spend the ~$66.20 to upgrade but this makes no sense...
-Wes

I agree with you, it's confusing with the plus package and the expiry date of the license.

However, currently credit card payments are not available for customers in the US (not that we don't like US customers, we are just not able to process them currently).
So even if you want to purchase, you cant. Sorry.

Please contact our support at https://www.redfox.bz/support.html and refer to this forum post.

Our support team is advised to help you out and they will find a solution for you.

I agree with you, it's confusing with the plus package and the expiry date of the license.

However, currently credit card payments are not available for customers in the US (not that we don't like US customers, we are just not able to process them currently).
So even if you want to purchase, you cant. Sorry.

Please contact our support at https://www.redfox.bz/support.html and refer to this forum post.

Our support team is advised to help you out and they will find a solution for you.

I have visited the support page as you advised. Hopefully they will get me set up. I can pay via Bitcoin if that is preferable.

Bitcoin always works and gives you a 10% discount on top!

This is the response I got from RedFox support:

Dear Lawrence Westhaver,

The upgrade is for euro 60.00 and would be separate from the license extension.
You will be better off if you purchase a one-year license and us the following coupon code...

I'm still not clear on this:

"You will be better off if you purchase a one-year license"

Are they suggesting that I let my existing AnyStream license expire and purchase a new one year AnyStream Plus license?

That's precisely what they are suggesting. It'll turn out cheaper that way. Since it's only 2 weeks away. Just let the standard license expire, then simply buy a new plus license.

you can wait until your basic license expires and then buy an AnyStream Plus one-year license for 109.00 €, remember that's EUR. Approx 120USD.
Plus you get a 10% discount for BTC, and once you sent the BTC, the license will be in your inbox practically immediately.

Thanks to RedFox support and this forum! After a few missteps everything got straightened out and I now have a 1 year AnyStream Plus license.

-Wes
Very glad to have you satisfied with the Redfox support. If you ever need help you know where to find me. LOL:

Back