• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused between SlySoft and Elby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe...

Your eyes are good, Robert - but obviously not good enough. 8)

The first who find the trick will receive a free lifetime license of CloneBD :rock:

When I click on the "Buy CloneBD Now" button on the Slysoft page, it takes me to a purchase page, where if I hover over the "Buy Now" button for CloneBD it uses an affiliate number of: 69104

However, if I go straight to the Elby page and go to the same purchase page, and hover over the "Buy Now" button, it uses an affiliate number of: 68974

Is that a winning observation too ? ;)

Last edited:
I did also say this, but the answer didn't count and my post was deleted.
It is a question of how the information is transferred to Elby and not how they distinguish payment matters as regards CloneBD.

Last edited:
If you inspect the following element on SlySoft purchase page (http://www.slysoft.com/en/purchase.html):

20141220_19h38m03s_003__zpscb1e9f90.jpg

...this is the source of that element:

20141220_19h36m27s_001__zps1b6d7619.jpg

Thanks guys I understand now. I understand Im in over my head. I am computer illiterate. I was just looking at the Url and saw that the "p" was the same for Slysoft and Elby. Source codes and such are beyond my intelligence. Oh well, maybe I should get a free license for being the most ignorant. :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back