• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused between SlySoft and Elby

Status
Not open for further replies.
some small hints:

No mean tricks, no double bottom.
No Javascripting, no POST, no hidden FORM parameter. No Cookie.

So simple that it can easily be overlooked. Simply too simple.

Last edited:
slysoft/elby confusion

some small hints:

No mean tricks, no double bottom.
No Javascripting, no POST, no hidden FORM parameter. No Cookie.

So simple that it can easily be overlooked. Simply too simple.

Tom is the answer Avangate

The only difference I can see is that the letter "P" of the word "Purchase" is capitalized whereas on the website of elby all links which contain the word "purchase" as regards CloneBD are written in lower case. :eek:

The only difference I can see is that the letter "P" of the word "Purchase" is capitalized whereas on the website of elby all links which contain the word "purchase" as regards CloneBD are written in lower case. :eek:

Congrats Erich!!!! :clap:

Send me a PM with email and the name you want me to issue your lifetime CloneBD license!

:rock:

Thank you very much, Tom! :bowdown:

Now I can "dance" with foxes, sheep, jackals AND with beavers. :D

Check your inbox Erich...

Send me a PM with email and the name you want me to issue your lifetime CloneBD license!

Darn! :doh:

I actually saw this earlier but discounted it because when you get to the elby site, its replaced in the URL with the lowercase "purchase" and once there, the page's html is identical except for the additions I'd already mentioned.

Congrats, Erich! You definitely earned it.

Robert

Does this not count...

20141217_16h27m39s_001__zps73f09fb9.jpg

Darn! :doh:

I actually saw this earlier but discounted it because when you get to the elby site, its replaced in the URL with the lowercase "purchase" and once there, the page's html is identical except for the additions I'd already mentioned.

Congrats, Erich! You definitely earned it.

Robert

Thank you, Robert.

First I was thinking the same like you, but then I decided to give it a try.

Does this not count...

20141217_16h27m39s_001__zps73f09fb9.jpg

No, because it doesn't refer to the link itself, it's only the label of the link.

Congrats to the winner! Very generous and hope you guys are going to do this in the future too. You should make it harder next time though :)

Is there any way to tell whether my already bought license is a SlySoft or Elby license? Maybe by the serial number or the text of the license email? I'm not quite sure if I clicked the button on the SlySoft page or directly opened elby.ch when I bought CloneBD.

Is there any way to tell whether my already bought license is a SlySoft or Elby license? Maybe by the serial number or the text of the license email? I'm not quite sure if I clicked the button on the SlySoft page or directly opened elby.ch when I bought CloneBD.

Oh, this is quite easy to discover: If CloneBD is doing its job without any problems, you are a SlySoft customer. If not, you are an Elby customer 8)

Serious now:
  • CloneBD licenses can only be purchased @Elby. So in any case, you'll get 100% support from Elby.
  • Not to send you back and forth in unclear situations, SlySoft has a service agreement with Elby and therefore you'll get 100% support @SlySoft as well.

So no matter who you are contacting, you'll get full assistance. Just don't send same request to both at the same time...

confusion about the roles of Slysoft and Elby

Oh, this is quite easy to discover: If CloneBD is doing its job without any problems, you are a SlySoft customer. If not, you are an Elby customer 8)

Serious now:
  • CloneBD licenses can only be purchased @Elby. So in any case, you'll get 100% support from Elby.
  • Not to send you back and forth in unclear situations, SlySoft has a service agreement with Elby and therefore you'll get 100% support @SlySoft as well.

So no matter who you are contacting, you'll get full assistance. Just don't send same request to both at the same time...
If what you say is correct why is Slysoft taking so long to announce its pricing for CloneBD? The other matter I am confused about is who does what. Slysoft was under continuous criticism for the delays in CloneBD's development and it now appears that Slysoft had nothing to with CloneBD's development. Is Elby developing the antidote to Ciniivia?

I must admit I'm also curious on those points, though maybe we don't need to know! Do Slysoft develop the product but Elby own it (so that the technical expertise is in Slysoft)? Are they really all sitting together in the same office, just with different legal jurisdictions?

Also, I haven't downloaded the product yet, is it dependent on a server connection in the way of AnyDVD?

Though I don't think I'll be so "dependent" on this product in the way I became 100% dependent on AnyDVD working ;-) so maybe all this doesn't really matter so much.

"Interestingly" sound, and specifically DTS, rather than video is probably my main bugbear, to 75%, these days. No.2 would probably be stripping out the wrong things, that I didn't mean to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back