• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused about copying to file instead of dual drive

schwartznj

First of all, ANYDVD is one wonderful "FIND"! Actually, the best one in weeks.

My problem is that I have always used dual drives and never gone from the source being the D: drive to a folder on the C: drive.

I had no problem doing the setup of the destination and away we go!

Copy successful but my confusion is that I am presented with a folder filled with many files. I don't know what to do next. Is there one particular file that I'm looking for to play the movie? Everyone is talking about ripping and burning...so I'm simply not sure what the procedure is after a successful copy.

If you feel I should have posted this on the "copy" program forum, I apologize. Guess I'm more impressed with ANYDVD than any other decrypter I've used before. So...even if I'm in the wrong place, thank you for a great product. I'm upgrading from the trial version tomorrow! (oh! it is tomorrow):)

Back