• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confessions of a Gangsta

bellbern

Having problems with this rental. Scan appears but immediately disappears. Don't know how I can send you guys a log file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Details of DVD:
DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.4.0, BDPHash.bin 17-05-09)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7250H 1.D2 SEP02,2010
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1426240 sectors (2785 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: LOGICAL VOLUME IDENTIFIER
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
VIDEO_TS.IFO is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 4 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

trying to make a backup, says it can not read disc
Thats what the sticky is for "PLEASE read this before you post".

It's naturelly that anydvd is quick in the sacanning. According to that info there's no protection at all on that disc. What are you trying to do and what isn't working?

Trying to make a backup of this disc but it says it can not read video files.

what is "it"? What are you doing? How are you doing it? Ripping with AnyDVD? Processing directly from disc?... We need more details and please provide a full anydvd logfile & if possible CloneDVD one too. No logfiles = we can't help you

I insert dvd into my drive, anydvd scans disc, although I could not read the info from anydvd, it disappeared so quickly, then I highlighted drive to get video files but says cannot read video files

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_E_LOGICAL VOLUME IDENTIFIER.ziplog
    65.9 KB · Views: 3
That said the popup is simple. stage 1: Popup shows with text "scanning disc, please wait". Stage 2: Popup gone, disc processed. The reason it vanished to quickly is because there's nothing for anydvd to process. There's ZERO protection on that disc. Try going into "preferences" for CloneDVD2 and enable "Use file system instead of internal I/O". If that doesn't help, try a straight up file copy via windows explorer. Due to no protection that should work. If not then someone like @James or @Pete will need to look because it's definitely weird. There's approx 2.7GB worth of video data on the disc but the anydvd reports 0 playable sectors.

I insert dvd into my drive, anydvd scans disc, although I could not read the info from anydvd, it disappeared so quickly, then I highlighted drive to get video files but says cannot read video files
That said the popup is simple. stage 1: Popup shows with text "scanning disc, please wait". Stage 2: Popup gone, disc processed. The reason it vanished to quickly is because there's nothing for anydvd to process. There's ZERO protection on that disc. Try going into "preferences" for CloneDVD2 and enable "Use file system instead of internal I/O". If that doesn't help, try a straight up file copy via windows explorer. Due to no protection that should work. If not then someone like @James or @Pete will need to look because it's definitely weird. There's approx 2.7GB worth of video data on the disc but the anydvd reports 0 playable sectors.
thanks. I'll try that and let you know the results.

thanks. I'll try that and let you know the results.
Try going into "preferences" for CloneDVD2 and enable "Use file system instead of internal I/O". If that doesn't help, try a straight up file copy via windows explorer. Due to no protection that should work.
Tried the above suggestions and none performed or worked at all. I will send to @James and @Pete to see if they can help. Thanks again.

Does the original disc play on your PC with a licensed player (PowerDVD, ...)? From what I see, the disc is missing a first play command, so AnyDVD simply erases the whole disc, because nothing is ever played. Very "interesting" authoring choice.

Does the original disc play on your PC with a licensed player (PowerDVD, ...)? From what I see, the disc is missing a first play command, so AnyDVD simply erases the whole disc, because nothing is ever played. Very "interesting" authoring choice.
Sorry so late getting back but it was a rental and I returned it. It would play sparely, but hardly at all.

Back