• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Compression quality of DVD2one vs CloneDVD2?

Vrex

How does the compression quality of CloneDVD2 compare with other products such as DVD2one? Are they all equivalent in terms of quality? Thanks.

i'm with dvd2one, just in term of compression quality. anything else, clonedvd2 wins.

dvd2one have more pixelation at higher compression compared to clonedvd (at 60%)....dvd2one is very fast though...at lower compression (70% and above) its pretty much the same.

this is just my opinion and i recommend you testing and finding out what works for you...if you are worried about quality i would just use DL discs or use an encoder for those high compressions (dvdrebuilder and hc encoder for example)

Back