So recently ripped a bunch of blu rays i got and they all turned out with artifacts. The file size is also smaller than expected. I normally pick the greenish area of compression so as to have some minor compression to reduce the file size to around 15-20gigs vs like 35 but still look almost perfect. However, with this recent batch it seems its going aggressive with the compression even though its hovering around the 20mbps on the slider. Im using an AMD 295x2 graphics card, windows 8 and the latest clonebd. Dunno if its a bug with the latest one or something but its wierd this didnt happen before with previous rips. I tried lossless and that came out ok if a bit grainy given the older film. Still though I feel like something is wrong like its dropping the bit rate too low in sections now.