1. Known AnyStream Issues
    Some newer titles Netflix are currently in lower quality. We are aware of this and working on it. So no need to post about this issue. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Composite DVD's: How to create?

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by telstar, Apr 17, 2007.

1. telstar

telstar New Member

Hello & thanks for looking,

I am trying to take segments of different DVD's (after saved to hard drive from Clone DVD) and create a composite (a collection of various segments) onto one DVDR.

I have been investigating this topic, but have not been able to get a handle on it.

When I look at the folders, I see the VIDEO_TS and under it, the various VTS & .bup files. I don't know how to use these to create a composite DVD.

I have several applications that I thought would accomplish creating a composite (Roxio-Easy Media Creator, ULead VideoStudio9.0LE), ie, using authoring as an approach. It seemed, that I was unable to see/grab any of the files that Clone DVD created.

Before I spend anymore on software, I thought that I would contact this forum to see if there are those who are knowledgeable on this subject.

What procedure is needed to be able to create a composite DVD from video files saved onto a hard disc?

Any thoughts? :bowdown:

Regards,

telstar

2. Rich86

Rich86 Well-Known Member