• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Composite DVD's: How to create?

telstar

Hello & thanks for looking,

I am trying to take segments of different DVD's (after saved to hard drive from Clone DVD) and create a composite (a collection of various segments) onto one DVDR.

I have been investigating this topic, but have not been able to get a handle on it.

When I look at the folders, I see the VIDEO_TS and under it, the various VTS & .bup files. I don't know how to use these to create a composite DVD.

I have several applications that I thought would accomplish creating a composite (Roxio-Easy Media Creator, ULead VideoStudio9.0LE), ie, using authoring as an approach. It seemed, that I was unable to see/grab any of the files that Clone DVD created.

Before I spend anymore on software, I thought that I would contact this forum to see if there are those who are knowledgeable on this subject.

What procedure is needed to be able to create a composite DVD from video files saved onto a hard disc?

Any thoughts? :bowdown:

Regards,

telstar

Back