• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Completly removing PowerDVD

schlim66

Can someone tell me what files to delete in order to remove all traces of PwDVD? I want to start over with a clean registry and am having trouble getting everything out. There is some files in My Docs, AppData that I believe are related but I don't want to delete until I'm sure. Also, do I just do a registry search for anything Cyberlink and delete them?

Thanks
Schlim66

You know,I just did this on my computer.I went through all of the registry keys and deleted everything with Cyberlink in it and then all the folders I could find with any reference and still I missed something.I thought I deleted all traces of it but,when I went to reinstall PDVD from the disc,it said I had a previous installation and did I want to remove or delete it(I don`t remember exactly what it said).I clicked yes and it installed fine,no problems.They must put cookies somewhere that are protected from deletion.My clean install has been working fine for a couple of days.

Back