• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

complete noob question about using clonecd to copy game to hard drive

iansilv

Hi-
I think I am in the right place- if I want to copy a game that i own to a hard drive so it does nto make me insert the stupid disk every time, can clone cd do that? Or should I use clone dvd? i just want to be able to play c&c generals without havign to insert the damn disk every time. I own the game, I buy my games, will clonecd help me use them without this annoying step?
thank you

Copy Game

To my knowledge, no. Generally it is in the game programming to run from the CD, unless there is an option at the install that lets you copy the whole program to disk. CloneCD is used to be able to make a back-up of the game so all the scratches and other problems that can happen to your discs, won't ruin your original. Someone else may know a way though.

Back