• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Agrajag

This game just came out and it replaces the original Company of Heroes with this new version. It now uses SecurROM.

The software refuses to run because it finds "offending" software running on my PC. That software is, of course, Game Jackal.

Is there a solution to this?

1. I'm running the current version
2. Windows XP SP2
3. No virtual drives present (the game runs fine when I unload GJ)
4. N/A
5. SecurROM
6. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
7. Current version of the game. Applies to all versions
8. DVD version
9. USA
10. Quad Core Extreme 6700
11. Samsung DVD. N/A as I can't get that far.
12. NOD32 current.
13. See above.
14. N/A
15. I'm reporting a problem to you. Why do I need to download and be hassled by installing and maintaining two different programs to tell you your job???

This is a simple situation. CoH:OF now includes SecurROM protection that won't load if your tool is loaded in memory.

15. I'm reporting a problem to you. Why do I need to download and be hassled by installing and maintaining two different programs to tell you your job???

1. No. You're not.

5. State the specific version. Stating "securRom" by itself isn't terribly useful considering Game Jackal supports that protection.

15. I don't work for Slysoft. Posting your filters should be standard practice. Posting your filters hardly requires "maintaining" anything. If you are capable of posting filters without a third party application, then do so. Consider yourself ignored by me unless you do something that requires my attention on these boards. And if I were you I'd start by reading the forum rules:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=6&postcount=1

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Last edited:

For the same reason that others would be "hassled" by answering your posts.
Webslinger was simply trying to gather as much information as possible... to help you! Show some respect when posting, or don't post here.

Back