• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Command line arguments

sbdallas

Other than -r to open the ripper, -iso for the image ripper, and -syslog, does AnyDVD.exe have any other command line arguments?

What I'm looking for is a command to open the ripper with the drive set to a specific optical drive.

I'd also like to know about any others.

Scott

Other than -r to open the ripper, -iso for the image ripper, and -syslog, does AnyDVD.exe have any other command line arguments?

What I'm looking for is a command to open the ripper with the drive set to a specific optical drive.

I'd also like to know about any others.

Scott

ooo, didn't know about those options, this is useful for me, its always annoying to right click the tray icon and then click the right rip option, i'll just make a shortcut to pop up the right windows

Back