• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Combining Multiple Chapters into Single File

Orionys

Maybe this is more of a request:

Within CloneDVD mobile, under output method, there is a selection for producing separate chapter files. That would be splitting up the single Title files into multiple files for each chapter within the Titles. Couldn't we have another option of combining the multiple Title files (instead of splitting) when capturing a DVD with multiple titles? My goal would be to produce a single file output from a single DVD separated with multiple Titles. Specifically my kid got some education DVD's for his home school and they produced this thing with each sub lesson into a title instead of chapters. We'd like to play the single file for the daily lessons on his Media Center in the living room without having to go and play all the individual files (18 for the day).

Appreciate the consideration in advance.

I am in the same boat. I have several children's DVDs that are compilations of several shows. It would be nice to merge the 10 minute segments into a much longer one.

I think what your asking is something like DVDBuilder or something like that will reauthorize the files to a single chapter. What your asking of ClonedvdMobile is something it only convert to another format. Those two questions your asking is different from what clonedvdmobile is set to do. So you might want to check on dvdbuilder and see if it fits your needs better.

Create one VOB via "pass thru"

Use VOB File (passthrough) in CloneDVD mobile when encoding the movie from the original DVD format. Also make sure to not have a check in the box about breaking the output files into individual chapters. You'll end up with 1 single VOB.

Create one VOB via "pass thru"

Use VOB File (passthrough) in CloneDVD mobile when encoding the movie from the original DVD format. Also make sure to not have a check in the box about breaking the output files into individual chapters. You'll end up with 1 single VOB.

Can you convert the VOB file to another format? Thanks in advance! I appreciate the Community.

Back