• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Combine multiple titles on same DVD to one?

jim2664258

I have done some research and attempted several methods for doing this, but none successful yet.

I have a DVD with multiple titles on it (I think like many TV series DVDs are, one title per episode) that I would like to create a single mp4 file from. Since the original DVD had multiple titles, multiple VOBs get created when I ripped it using CloneDVD2. So then when I run CloneDVD Mobile, it creates multiple mp4 files. I am not using the option to create separate files for chapters in CloneDVD Mobile.

My attempts thus far have been to use other software tools (VOBMerge) to try to combine the VOB files created by CloneDVD2 but I have not had any success with that yet. My hope was I could combine the VOB files into one big file, and then run that big file through CloneDVD Mobile to do the rest.

I don't think this process should be too hard but I think I am missing something. Can anyone give me some pointers? Thanks!

Wow, this is an old post. Does anyone have an answer for this? I am trying to use CloneDVD mobile to select multiple video titles from one DVD, and create them into ONE video file. I am having a hard time figuring this one out. Help please!

That is too bad CloneDVD mobile doesn't support the option of combining. Thank you for the quick response, I really appreciate it!

Back