• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Combine Anystream plus licenses

mb300

Could I please have my 3 AnyStream Plus licenses combined?

Thanks.

MB

Ok
Then i will have 2 of the licenses combined, and I will buy another license and have these combined,
is this possible?

MB

Yes, sure.

I wonder how you guys manage it to watch all this content downloaded.

Last edited:
I wonder how you guys manage it to watch all this content downloaded.
It's not about watching, it's about archiving the content (at least for me now, as I've downloaded many of the things I was looking for). For example, when something get's removed from the provider, I sometimes download it even though I might never watch it.

when they reencodes content to free up space on they're servers.
Mainly bandwith. 1GB of storage costs nothing. But imagine 100p people stream the movie, then they save 1TB bandwith for this movie alone. Now think of how many people can stream hiw much content, they will save PBs.

And with that, they also reduce the workload on the server, saving energy and even more money.

Back