• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Code for Clone DVD2

clapi59

Hi, excuse me for my english but i am italian and i don't know if there is forum italian language. I have a problem with clone dvd2 and when i purchase the software i received an e-mail without code number but with a voice of registration key together with my configuration register. All ok as long as yesterday, now accept this key, but don't change this! Every i open software remain the demo without code. Why? Thank you for answer

Spiegami esattamente il problema (e la procedura di acquisto che hai fatto), da quel che ho capito come registrazione ti hanno inviato un file sonoro(?_?). La cosa mi sembra alquanto strana, l'acquisto l'hai fatto sul sito della SlySoft, vero?

Back