• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

coasters

sara

I"ve used any dvd & clone dvd fine till a couple of months ago,now all I burn is coasters,why?Everything seems to be in order ,no error messages,but at same time after disc has copied and I remove the disc and place blank media in to burn still all seems fine .says copy complete.Copy wont play in any three home dvd players I have and as well my computer won"t either in any program.says disc is not blank but at same time won"t play.Even when the disc clone dvd just finished coping I try to copy again to yet an other copy ,that disc I get told is blank by same program(clone dvd).An other words there is nothing to copy....Though it just finished coping it to begin with so it claims.Of course as well the disc are appearring to have been burnt.I"ve completely system restored my PC more than four times trying to fix installing nothing else on my pc except anydvd software from get go still same crap what is happening someone please?

I"ve used any dvd & clone dvd fine till a couple of months ago,now all I burn is coasters,why?Everything seems to be in order ,no error messages,but at same time after disc has copied and I remove the disc and place blank media in to burn still all seems fine .says copy complete.Copy wont play in any three home dvd players I have and as well my computer won"t either in any program.says disc is not blank but at same time won"t play.Even when the disc clone dvd just finished coping I try to copy again to yet an other copy ,that disc I get told is blank by same program(clone dvd).An other words there is nothing to copy....Though it just finished coping it to begin with so it claims.Of course as well the disc are appearring to have been burnt.I"ve completely system restored my PC more than four times trying to fix installing nothing else on my pc except anydvd software from get go still same crap what is happening someone please?

Sounds to me like your burner is either dying or you're using poor quality media.

Need Info

Need some info from you. What type of burner are you using and what speed are you using to do the burn? Also, what type of media and what speed is it rated for? Also, what version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD do you have? And do you have the latest firmware for your burner?

Back