• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clown BD or BD Rebuilder Which is a better alternative if Clone BD does not work?

What I need from Clone BD

I have a lot of Any DVD HD ISO files of my discs. i had been waiting for years for the so called Blu Ray version of Clone DVD (formerly called Slice). I have been having endless problems with Clone BD! My full disc copy success rate is only about 20%. All I really wanted was a way to burn the movie, with menus and to be able to remove trailers and unwanted material (like with Clone DVD). Full disc copies take too long and rarely work with Clone BD. I sincerely hope this changes in the near future. I have used tons of hard drive space (and external hard drives) storing all these ISO Files, which I still can't remove, until I find a reasonable solution that works. Some of the problems with backing up Blu Ray discs are the huge amount of hard drive space they require, the very long processing times and very expensive media. Any DVD HD works and is reliable but Clone BD (at least in my experience, so far) has been anything but. Also, in my experience, tech support from Elby has been useless.

Back