• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cloverfield locks up CloneDVD

and the power supply is working well

You really have no idea until a trained technician tests the rails for fluctuating voltages, and the monkeys at Best Buy generally do not have the proper equipment to test that unless they outsource.

You really have no idea until a trained technician tests the rails for fluctuating voltages, and the monkeys at Best Buy generally do not have the proper equipment to test that unless they outsource.

Makes sense really,,I would think that the battery would indicate that it was working when the power supply was not.....but at the same time I guess that could be the problem,,,if the bridge rectifier pack was bad, or whatever they call them now... I really appreciate the help. I need to take it to the monkeys and have them send it out...I think they tend to just change stuff when in doubt, which is good:rock: Im burning up this warrente

I am running AnyDVD 6.4.1.2 and CloneDVD2 2.9.1.7. Cannot copy Cloverfield due to copy protection. Will this be corrected in future releases?

I had trouble with that one too...But eventually I got it, but only the movie....My any dvd wont rip them to HD anymore, just locks up the whole computer every time at 99% webslinger is great and will point you in the right direction

I had trouble with that one too...But eventually I got it, but only the movie....My any dvd wont rip them to HD anymore, just locks up the whole computer every time at 99% webslinger is great and will point you in the right direction

Your laptop needs to get looked at. Numerous people had no issues with this title with Anydvd.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=105644&postcount=1

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=106361

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=106441&postcount=5

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=106660&postcount=19

Last edited:
In addition to Webslinger's last post from reading this thread it seems you have had a lot of things replaced on your system. I would take it in to be looked at and seriously question if there is a deeper issue.

I personally tested this disc and had zero problems.

In addition to Webslinger's last post from reading this thread it seems you have had a lot of things replaced on your system. I would take it in to be looked at and seriously question if there is a deeper issue.

I personally tested this disc and had zero problems.

Thats the thing, Im not bill gates or anything and they only do hardware, as far as any software conflicts Im lost. I didn't have a backup disc and now I don't even have a word processor! I had an old disc Office Pro and it wouldn't even load it because I didn't already have a version or something! MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Thats the thing, Im not bill gates or anything and they only do hardware, as far as any software conflicts Im lost. I didn't have a backup disc and now I don't even have a word processor! I had an old disc Office Pro and it wouldn't even load it because I didn't already have a version or something! MONEY MONEY MONEY!

What I'm getting at is your system seems like it had issues even when you purchased it. I don't know how old it is but you have gone through a lot of hardware replacements. When did you buy the system and did you buy it from Best Buy or a similar store?

You were right. I took my gateway back to Best Buy and they just junked it. Said it was "fubar-ed" So they voided my product protection plan and gave me a new toshiba satalite and informed me that it was now "a used new laptop" and if I wanted the warrenty I would have to pay another $300.... So they jacked me out of about 14 months of product protection because they can.....CLASS ACTION! Maybe one day Ill get $5 and a lawyer will get a few mill over this stuff....

Anyway, Im in the process of getting all my programs back on, any and clone were the first two lol. What was that freeware, NEO or something?

Hope all is well,
Thanks.

Back