• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Closed Captions Are Tiny Fonts On The Left Side Of 60" TV Screen

Yaris

Does anyone know why this issue happens? Different TV Series, same results. Very hard to read.
I've checked the TV settings and found no options for moving or resizing these CC's.
I can extract the texts from the CC's and convert them to subtitles from discs that never had subtitles encoded and they will appear normal in the bottom center of the screen.
This is a lot of work just to be able to bypass those tiny fonts.
Thanks for any input or suggestions that lead to the capture of these miniature CC's.

*Update* Dug in deep (really deep) through the menus and Lo and Behold found the culprit.

Be advised that if it is a Blu-ray disc. Then you can alter the sizing and location of the subs. Along with the standard opacity setting like has been available for DVD's for years now with AnyDVDHD.

Yup, but these aren't subs. They are the untouchable closed captions that are referred to as CC on the back of the plastic media case.
The regular subs that Anydvd handles are the SDH and some of my early TV collections all come with CC but no subs.
Have you ever tried to understand what black gang members are saying without reaching for the remote and turning on the subs or CC's?
For me, impossible.

Back