• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneMap 2 error with Troll Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlien

Hi
First off, I have nothing but praise for AnyDVD and I think it is a brilliant product. For the first time ever after countless DVD's being ripped, I have an issue to report.
When trying to rip Troll Hunter I got a "CloneMap 2" error.
I have attached the AnyDVD log file, along with a screen shot. It is not a major issue for me, but thought I ought to report it.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.0_Info_E_Troll Hunter.zip
    464.2 KB · Views: 13
Troll Hunter issue

Yes, I am also having exactly the same problem with backing up this disc..... Clone DVD only shows 5 chapters and no film. Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.1_Info_D_Troll Hunter.zip
    443.7 KB · Views: 8
Yes, we know

This will require some analysis....

Yes... there's another thread also about Troll Hunter from Region 2.
Thanks for the logs! :)
Be assured that the Cods are looking into it - they always do.

-W

Yes, I am also having exactly the same problem with backing up this disc..... Clone DVD only shows 5 chapters and no film. Logfile attached.

Country of origin? UK? EAN/UPC code? Amazon order link? Thank you!

Country of Origin

Hi James
I live in the UK and got the DVD off the shelf from a well known DVD rental company. not import, It was region 2, sorry no longer have DVD to provide further details.

Thank you

Same as James, R2 Disk Uk

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.1_Info_D_Troll Hunter.zip
    446.1 KB · Views: 2
I have the disk for a couple of days if there is any info I can help you out with.

Piccies of DVD cover

Frank and team
I have taken some pictures of the back of the Troll Hunter DVD case, and no, not the story line, it is all the technical stuff at the bottom.
I tried to upload as 1 zip file, but the upload kept failing, hence the 3 files.
Hope this helps

Attachments

• Picture 005.zip
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • Picture 006.zip
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • Picture 007.zip
    1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Frank and team
I have taken some pictures of the back of the Troll Hunter DVD case, and no, not the story line, it is all the technical stuff at the bottom.
I tried to upload as 1 zip file, but the upload kept failing, hence the 3 files.
Hope this helps

Is it possible to get a good pic of the complete UPC bar code?
I think you almost got it in pic 007.

-W

Is it possible to get a good pic of the complete UPC bar code?
I think you almost got it in pic 007.

-W

Simply the number below the bar code is sufficient to identify a disc. No need for pictures. :)

Being handled

We are working on this as soon as we get our hands on it.
Please be a little patient.

Since this problem is acknowledged and addresses we do not need any more input.

Closing until the beta is ready.

Last edited:
Hi
First off, I have nothing but praise for AnyDVD and I think it is a brilliant product. For the first time ever after countless DVD's being ripped, I have an issue to report.
When trying to rip Troll Hunter I got a "CloneMap 2" error.
I have attached the AnyDVD log file, along with a screen shot. It is not a major issue for me, but thought I ought to report it.

Thanks
Please try AnyDVD 6.9.1.2. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back