• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"CloneMap 2" error message

Bigfoot

Hi

i've just installed V6.4.0.7 (beta) and as soon as i start ripping i get the message "repairing defective DVD structure" and right at the end of ripping the disk (stargate SG1 Season7 Disks 1-6 region 2, seasons 1-6 rip fine) i get "CloneMap 2" error message and the ripper falls over. i have tried with the AI Scanner turned on and off but i get the same result. I have re-installed an old version of AnyDVD (6.1.8.4) and although i get "repairing defective DVD structure" as soon as i start the rip everything seems to rip OK although it seems to take twice as long (and rip the disk twice), hovever if i disable the AI Scanner in Version 6.1.8.4 everything 'seems' to wotk fine. Has anyone got an idea what this could be? i'm running Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed.

Dave.

Last edited:
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 please, read fully, and answer the questions

By the way the Anydvd HD forum is for Blu-ray and HD-DVD only

As requested :-

1. Done

a. Done
b. Done
C. Done
e. Done
f. Done
g. Done
h. Done
i. Done
j. Done
K. Done
l. Done
m. Done
n. Done

3. Full Error Massage - When ripping starts message "repairing defective DVD structure" and when ripping has finished "CloneMap 2" - keep or delete ripped data etc etc (no details button to click)

4. No Packet Writing software Installed.

a. Nero V8.3.2.1
b. No Other Burning Software Installed

a. Stargate SG1 Season 7 Volumes 32 - 37
b. 2
c. UK
d. 2005 (box set number 10005026 MZ1)

7. No updates for DVD Burner firmware (or OS all upto date)

8. N/A Not trying to burn disk

9. N/A Not trying to burn disk

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-112D 1.24 07/08/08PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1907504 sectors (3725 MBytes)
Total size: 3516243 sectors (6867 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SG1_VOL32_D1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is locked to region(s): 2 4!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_SG1_VOL32_D1.zip
    103.7 KB · Views: 5
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. There's nothing interesting with respect to protection on this disc; it only contains CSS. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Back