• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDmobile

smitty49

Have installed (unfortunately) Windows8.1. Now ANY DVD I try to convert for apple format fails almost if not most of the time immediately. Any suggestions? Have followed instructions from SlySoft on a possible fix but it did not work. Their suggestion now is to wait on new release of product. I also tried to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 to not no avail.

Same here. I find I can convert to AVI, but not MP4. I prefer MP4 so this is a major pain.

Same here. I find I can convert to AVI, but not MP4. I prefer MP4 so this is a major pain.

Have you tried another Model besides the Apple? Generic MP4 converts to mp4. Microsoft Xbox360 H264/AAC converts to mp4. There are others as well. I use the Xbox360 model all the time.

still does not work

[Tried the Generic MP4/AVC and it failed immediately. Surely they are fixing the product, no product upgrade since 9-2012 and you know technology has changed...]

[Tried the Generic MP4/AVC and it failed immediately. Surely they are fixing the product, no product upgrade since 9-2012 and you know technology has changed...]

Fixing how? Works for me and most others. There are a couple of issues, but the Stickys have workarounds for those. I and most others have no problem converting our movies to mp4.

Have you tried Apple settings?

Fixing how? Works for me and most others. There are a couple of issues, but the Stickys have workarounds for those. I and most others have no problem converting our movies to mp4.

Trying to convert to Apple format. Tried additional settings, but as stated, immediately error occurred. Product worked great with Windows 8.0, but fails with 8.1
Don't know what system your running, but there has to be something with 8.1

You say your not having problem, well I'd love to know how your running CloneDVDmobile.

Any suggestions?

Contact support directly. Normally, they're the only ones who can help with fails like this.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

After a failed conversion, click the Log tab then right-click within it>Save as. Name the file and save it.
Provide the information within the log to them, you may want to refer them to this thread as well.

Attachments

• 2014.07.26_07h12m40s_001_CloneDVD mobile.jpg
    2014.07.26_07h12m40s_001_CloneDVD mobile.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
QUOTE=mmdavis;391808]Have you tried another Model besides the Apple? Generic MP4 converts to mp4. Microsoft Xbox360 H264/AAC converts to mp4. There are others as well. I use the Xbox360 model all the time.[/QUOTE]

I have tried (just today) and once again failed after 30 or so %. I can put the log in this thread to see if anyone can decipher an issue. Would love to start using again instead of Handbrake.
Thanks for the help!

Would do a log, but now it just freezes after certain %... won't even spit an error. help!

Last edited:
I have tried (just today) and once again failed after 30 or so %. I can put the log in this thread to see if anyone can decipher an issue. Would love to start using again instead of Handbrake.
Thanks for the help!

Would do a log, but now it just freezes after certain %... won't even spit an error. help!

I use 3 different versions of CDVDM that I have shortcuts made for (1.9.0.7, 1.8.0.2, 1.2.0.1). I will try 1907 first. If it fails, I usually go back to 1201. It ALWAYS works, but is a lot slower. I used 1802 if there was just an audio issue with 1907, not a failure.

Should I have to do that? No, but until Slyce gets worked out and that engine is put in CDVDM and hopefully corrects all the issues, that's where we are.

Last edited:
Back