• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDmobile producing corrupted video files

nsd3

I'm using CloneDVDmobile to produce mp4 files for my 5th generation ipod.
During the use of the program, there are no errors, and everything looks fine as the program goes through the various processes to produce the finalized mp4 output file.

Problem is the resultant ipod video file is completely unplayable. Itunes will copy to my ipod no problem, it just won't play - just total video garbage. Similarly, if I try to use Apple Quicktime, it too attemptst to play the file, but all you see is video garbage, and Windows XP slows down to a grinding halt.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but it's made no difference.

Anyone have idea what is causing this?

This happens to me as well. Don't even bother with contacting SlySoft-it's clear they simply don't care about users' problems with this software.

They blamed Quicktime!

Back