CloneDVDMobile keeps crashing...

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by twlazzeri, Aug 23, 2007.

1. twlazzeri

twlazzeri New Member

I'm an intermediate computer user. I have a Gateway laptop and CloneDVDMobile keeps crashing on me. I can't decipher what the error code problem is but the following is true:

1) At some point awhile ago, it did work (I purchased it about two years ago). I'm not sure what could have happened to make it stop working.

2) I have CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD and they both work fine. Never a problem. I was able to rip titles using CloneDVD2 and then use Mobile to convert, but that process has gotten too time-consuming. It reads ripped files fine, but every time I try to open a DVD in the program it crashes.

3) The crash comes as soon as I locate the DVD. I get to the second window, try to open the DVD in the pop-up window...as soon as I do that, the crash comes.

4) I've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled countless times and it never works.

5) I'm using version 1.1.5.4 but previous versions have crashed as well. It's just gotten annoying enough to the point that I've decided to seek help.

Like I said, I can provide more information, I just don't know what is relevant. I appreciate any help...this is really confusing me and after scouring the forum, it seems like this is a unique problem. Any help is greatly appreciated!