• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvdmobile-Having problems- no audio or video on ipod

jhenry

Bought an Ipod 120GB classic this weekend and am trying to put movies on it. I am using clone dvd mobile and have used both ipod video and ipod 5gen on the first screen. I have tried all resolutions. After 100% I drag them to itunes. They show up on itunes fine and i can play them on itunes. I sync ipod and the titles show up in movies. when I play them on the ipod there is no picture or audio.It shows a blue screen with the title of the movie going across the top like it is playing the movie. I have been able to see one movie and this is the one we had on itunes that we copied 6 months ago. My husband has a 60gb from 5 years ago and it will play all the movies I have copied. Have tried many movies over the last 3 days. I called Apple and they said they can not help me because I did not buy the movies from them. Not sure if I am coping them right or doing something else wrong. Anyone else have this problem. Would love any Help.

Back