• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CLoneDVDMobile for PS3 suddenly dont work

dune

Hy,
i have a problem, i render a DVD with CloneDVD V to Stream it with Twonkey from my NAS to my PS3 with LAN. It workt great, i think that this is an Mpeg 4 file with integratet AC3 (5.1) sound am i right?!
Suddenly the PS3 tell me that these file is incompatible.
Two days befor it workt great and now i cant stream it.

any Ideas.
Dune

Hy,
i have a problem, i render a DVD with CloneDVD V to Stream it with Twonkey from my NAS to my PS3 with LAN. It workt great, i think that this is an Mpeg 4 file with integratet AC3 (5.1) sound am i right?!
Suddenly the PS3 tell me that these file is incompatible.
Two days befor it workt great and now i cant stream it.

any Ideas.
Dune
Did you by any chance update your PS3 firmware to 2.20 in between the working and not working?

Check out what that means at
http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/About/SystemUpdate

What is CloneDVD V anyway?

Suddenly Fils dont Work

Hy
no i didnt make a firmwareupdate. The files just dont work anymore. In between the PS3 was online thats all. Then, after i recognice that the Fils wont work anymore i formate the Disk, make a reset and then i made a firmwareupdate first to 2.16 and then to 2.2 nothing help.
I changed nothing els.

Dune

Hy
no i didnt make a firmwareupdate. The files just dont work anymore. In between the PS3 was online thats all. Then, after i recognice that the Fils wont work anymore i formate the Disk, make a reset and then i made a firmwareupdate first to 2.16 and then to 2.2 nothing help.
I changed nothing els.

Dune
Try recreating the files with CloneDvdMobile 1.1.6.1 PS3 profile and see if it works.

The Fils work again.

Hy

Thanks for all replay, so long.
I made an Update from my NAS Firmware and now the Fils work again. But it is verry strange that they didnt work because i changend nothing.
I think the reason depense on the PS3, that something was changed by Sony and i wasn`t ask for it. So in order that i dont need the Internet things i cut the PS3 of to be on the safety side.

thanks for all
Dune

Back