CLoneDVDMobile for PS3 suddenly dont work

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by dune, Mar 26, 2008.

1. dune

dune New Member

i have a problem, i render a DVD with CloneDVD V to Stream it with Twonkey from my NAS to my PS3 with LAN. It workt great, i think that this is an Mpeg 4 file with integratet AC3 (5.1) sound am i right?!
    Suddenly the PS3 tell me that these file is incompatible.
    Two days befor it workt great and now i cant stream it.

any Ideas.
  2. profcolli

profcolli Well-Known Member

Did you by any chance update your PS3 firmware to 2.20 in between the working and not working?

Check out what that means at

What is CloneDVD V anyway?
  3. dune

dune New Member

Suddenly Fils dont Work

no i didnt make a firmwareupdate. The files just dont work anymore. In between the PS3 was online thats all. Then, after i recognice that the Fils wont work anymore i formate the Disk, make a reset and then i made a firmwareupdate first to 2.16 and then to 2.2 nothing help.
    I changed nothing els.

4. profcolli

profcolli Well-Known Member

Try recreating the files with CloneDvdMobile PS3 profile and see if it works.
  5. dune

dune New Member

The Fils work again.

Thanks for all replay, so long.
    I made an Update from my NAS Firmware and now the Fils work again. But it is verry strange that they didnt work because i changend nothing.
    I think the reason depense on the PS3, that something was changed by Sony and i wasn`t ask for it. So in order that i dont need the Internet things i cut the PS3 of to be on the safety side.

thanks for all