CLoneDVDMobile for PS3 suddenly dont work

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by dune, Mar 26, 2008.

1. dune

dune New Member

Hy,
    i have a problem, i render a DVD with CloneDVD V to Stream it with Twonkey from my NAS to my PS3 with LAN. It workt great, i think that this is an Mpeg 4 file with integratet AC3 (5.1) sound am i right?!
    Suddenly the PS3 tell me that these file is incompatible.
    Two days befor it workt great and now i cant stream it.

any Ideas.
    Dune

2. profcolli

profcolli Well-Known Member

Did you by any chance update your PS3 firmware to 2.20 in between the working and not working?

Check out what that means at
    http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/About/SystemUpdate

What is CloneDVD V anyway?

3. dune

dune New Member

Suddenly Fils dont Work

Hy
    no i didnt make a firmwareupdate. The files just dont work anymore. In between the PS3 was online thats all. Then, after i recognice that the Fils wont work anymore i formate the Disk, make a reset and then i made a firmwareupdate first to 2.16 and then to 2.2 nothing help.
    I changed nothing els.

Dune

4. profcolli

profcolli Well-Known Member

Try recreating the files with CloneDvdMobile 1.1.6.1 PS3 profile and see if it works.

5. dune

dune New Member

The Fils work again.

Hy

Thanks for all replay, so long.
    I made an Update from my NAS Firmware and now the Fils work again. But it is verry strange that they didnt work because i changend nothing.
    I think the reason depense on the PS3, that something was changed by Sony and i wasn`t ask for it. So in order that i dont need the Internet things i cut the PS3 of to be on the safety side.

thanks for all
    Dune