CloneDVDMobile Error, Help!

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by Quiltgal1, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Quiltgal1

Quiltgal1 Member

Everytime I try to use CloneDVD Mobile it stops working at the point where I click on the Dvd drive where my movie is located. I get a message that CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working-A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. This is so frustrating. I use CloneDVD2 without any problems. I have tried putting the dvd in both drives and this happens every time, but only with mobile. I have windows Vista and I am using the latest version of CloneDVD mobile and AnyDVD. Also, the movie I am trying to use is a backed up, burned movie, could that be the problem. I haven't tried the original. Thanks for any help you can give me!

2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Did you read the sticky?

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4748

3. Quiltgal1

Quiltgal1 Member

Yes, I tried all of that. I just tried the original dvd and it works, but none of my back-ups work with it. I would rather use my back-ups so my originals stay as new as possible.

4. Charlie

So you are trying to use a backed up DVD to make it a MP4 or so? If so I suggest to use the originals as it seems there is errors on the backups.

5. Quiltgal1

Quiltgal1 Member

Yes, I was hoping to avoid that. Why would there be errors on my back-ups? I have tried a whole bunch of them and none work with mobile, but they playback just fine.

6. Charlie

Choice of blank media. Burned to fast also may cause this. Not sure if there is any others but these are the top 2 I think.

7. MTWIZARD

MTWIZARD New Member

CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working

I have the sam eproblem as soon as I click the next button the program crashes.

SlySoft this issues appears to be on going do you have a solution yet?

I am using a ThinkPad W700 with Vista 64Bit and I have an integrated WACOM tablet so the idea of exiting TIP is not going to work.

Thank you,
    MTWIZARD

8. poxykiller

poxykiller New Member

CloneDVD mobile crash

Hello,

I am also having the same problem/crash with CloneDVD mobile: "CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working-A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.":bang:
    I downloaded the trail version and after may second attempt to convert to a Dvix or MP4 file, the program simply crashes when selecting VTS file from the DVD.The program is very user friendly and easy to use, but I don't think I will be purchasing this program because it is not yet stable enough. After reading some of the forums, it look like I am not the only one that has this problem.

using OS: Windows Vista and performed the sticking note suggestions, results did not work. I also may not using any side bar app.

please help...:confused:

9. detwilers

detwilers Member

I too just stating getting this problem on my Vista x86 system. I have always had the problem on my Vista x64 system.

"CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working-A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." This occurs right after selecting the drive that the dvd files are on (2 DVD Drives, Virtual Cone Drive, Daemon Tools)

I get it with an uncompressed iso image that it mounted, compressed and uncompressed backups on DVD as well. So now I have no way to ripp to Divx.

I do not have any IDE controller options in my Device Manager to try the option above.
    Any Suggestions?

edit:
    This worked for me.
    I had open the Task Manager and the Services program.

The fix for me, was to turn off the "TabletInputServices" in the SERVICES program. As soon as it went off, I tried running CloneDVDMobile and it worked fine.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009