• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CLONEDVD2

Old Sailor

Installed Windows 10 and was not happy with it so I reverted back to Windows 7 Professional. I am not unable to use CLONEDVD2 because I keep getting the error Writedvd 10 11 w2 since I returned to Windows 7. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

That's not because you reverted, that error is classic for using crappy blank media.

Installed Windows 10 and was not happy with it so I reverted back to Windows 7 Professional. I am not unable to use CLONEDVD2 because I keep getting the error Writedvd 10 11 w2 since I returned to Windows 7. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Check for firmware updates.
Especially if you haven't used that brand or type (+/-) in that drive before or switched type . It really is up to the drive and firmware version installed for blank disc compatibility. I've seen some blanks burn on one drive and not the other, same exact drive different firmware. But low quality blanks are cheap for a reason.
So you should also buy some better quality blanks if you don't already have them, since you didn't say brand of what you were using. Longtime members live by verbatim +/- here (AZO preferred). And they are good. But have used a Sony (-) blank for years as well. And some I burned 8 years ago still work just fine. Was impressed the still looked that good actually.

That's not because you reverted, that error is classic for using crappy blank media.
I do not use generic disc, learned that lesson long ago. Prefer Verbatim and Sony and have used Memorex. Current disc are Memorex.

There's your problem. Memorex is even worse than Sony. Pick up a batch of verbatim, bye bye problem.

I got a 50 pack of Verbatim AZO and so far 2 have been bad. Nothing has changed in any settings so the AZO's aren't perfect. When I was using Verbatim Life Series, it was probably 5 to 10 out of 100 pack were bad.

Which type did you get? Perhaps a link and what ImgBurn reports as the mid.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot much.... better than being dead in the water.
I followed the advice with regard to using Imgburn. It worked very well and I might add that I experimented afterward using a Staples brand disc DVD-R and it worked very well also. Thank you for the help. If I have messed up on sending my thanks, I apologize. I am a real rookie using forums.

I know it adds an extra step to the process. But I myself have started saving the ISO created by CDvD . Then I burn it with write existing data. Which allows me to check it for issues (mount with VCD). Plus I was having some issues when I burned right after the processing of a disc with CDvD.

I got a 50 pack of Verbatim AZO and so far 2 have been bad. Nothing has changed in any settings so the AZO's aren't perfect. When I was using Verbatim Life Series, it was probably 5 to 10 out of 100 pack were bad.
Out of my couple dozen 100 spool Verbatim AZO's only 2 discs were defective and both had visible defects that I never got into the habit of checking for before burning because of the amazing quality that brand represents.

Can you be more specific on the visible defects Yaris?
There were 2 thick scuff marks about half an inch apart inside one of the layers.
They resembled the appearance of using your thumbnail to make a thick scratch on a leather wallet so it would be quite easy to see if you took a quick glance underneath.

Back