• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 won't quit working

rbaron

I am using the latest CloneDVD2 software and I am trying to back-up "Departed." I used the full disk method and not the movie only method.

CloneDVD2 won't stop. What I mean is that it has did it's thing but the writing process is at 100% and the message below that says "flushing buffers, writing borders..." and it won't finish with the nice calypso tune.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the latest CloneDVD2 software and I am trying to back-up "Departed." I used the full disk method and not the movie only method.

CloneDVD2 won't stop. What I mean is that it has did it's thing but the writing process is at 100% and the message below that says "flushing buffers, writing borders..." and it won't finish with the nice calypso tune.

Try using a custom disc size of 4300 (in the quality bar).

Thanks for the response and I'm sorry for putting this question in the wrong place.

But is this not the CloneDVD forum? Or did I put it in the wrong place and you moved it here?

Last edited:
I also ran into the same issue copying a DVD+R of our Church Christmas play. Any ideas?

It may be hanging on the .wav file at the end of the burn.
Click on the preferences tab, blank the "successful completion of operations" box, and see if this resolves your problem.
You can use the browse button next to it to reinstate success .wav

Click on the preferences tab, blank the "successful completion of operations" box, and see if this resolves your problem.

Wow, that's an excellent suggestion. I hadn't thought of that. :clap:
Thank you

That was the trick. I removed all the .wav files for messages in options and the burn was successful and gave me the message box stating so.

Thanks for the help!!

That was the trick. I removed all the .wav files for messages in options and the burn was successful and gave me the message box stating so.

Thanks for the help!!

Glad it worked for you GymRat.:)

The .wav file kink has been the result of an ongoing device conflict but only for a very few posters starting about a year ago. I just wish we could narrow down and isolate which brand and model of sound card is the culprit that causes this loop or freeze after finalization. I assume it is a specific sound card but it could also be a certain chipset on certain motherboards.

Whisperer

The .wav file kink has been the result of an ongoing device conflict but only for a very few posters starting about a year ago. I just wish we could narrow down and isolate which brand and model of sound card is the culprit that causes this loop or freeze after finalization. I assume it is a specific sound card but it could also be a certain chipset on certain motherboards.

Whisperer

I've wondered if it could be the result of a memory leak by something running in the background?

Back