• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 verison 2.9.1.1 problems

smokejumper

Hello, This is my first post to this forum so please bear with me.

I have been burning DVD's with Anydvd and CloneDVD2 for sometime with no errors.

I just updated my Anydvd to Anydvd HD 6.1.6.7 and downloaded the lasted
verison of CloneDVD2 2.9.1.1 about two weeks ago.

Since than Anydvd HD worked just fine but when I opened CloneDVD2 to burn the DVD I was receiving error messages, the program was telling me that my media was bad. But the same media had worked just fine before updating the software so I surfed the forums looking for and answer and I came across a posting on a forum with someone else having the same problem that I was.
To make a long story short the person who responded to the cries for help directed this person to a program called ENDITALL so I did a search found the program downloaded it installed it and was surprised to see what was running in the background on my computer. My problem was (PowerDVD) was running so I closed the program with ENDITALL and started from the beginning with AnyDVD HD 6.1.6.7 and than opened CloneDVD2 2.9.1.1 and received NO error messages using the same media. I hope this helps others having the same problem.

Last edited:
Back