• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2/ripping

rambo

I understand now it is recommended that if you wish to rip a dvd to the hard drive,you should use CloneDVd and not AnyDVD.
Can Anybody tell me why there has been this change?
Thanks and Regards

I'm thinking it is cleaner an unaltered, But if I use a third party compressor I use CD2 to rip as it is more compatible.

Yes, CloneDVD has a greater ability to fix (as it is ripping) purposely mis-structured DVD originals than the present version of FixVTS that is included in AnyDVD.

I think the problem is that FixVTS is a great tool but it is designed to fix structure protections statically and it is difficult to implement it's magic into a program that wants to "on-the-fly-fix" errors during the active ripping process.

Whisperer

Last edited:
Thats great.
I am now pretty much in the picture.
Regards

Back