• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 - missing files after compression?

Ricycles

I am using AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 with CloneDVD2 2.9.1.2 and have a problem with the latter when trying to make a backup copy of my Transformers DVD. I can view a direct copy of the uncompressed movie from my computer's HDD without any difficulty but the compressed version seems to be missing two files and will not play properly. The cloned DVD shows the video images okay but the audio output defaults to the director's commentary and cannot be switched to run the proper soundtrack. Any suggestions for a fix please?

TIA

Howard.

Attachments

• video_ts.zip
    167.4 KB · Views: 2
1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.0.5: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=76218&postcount=1

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

3. from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Why am I only getting Director's comments or having other audio related issues with my backup? (click to find out)

Sorry, mea culpa, for some reason I missed the FAQ posting... probably too much Christmas cheer.

Thanks for your help.

I have uploaded the file you requested.

Happy New Year.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_TRANSFORMERS_PAL.zip
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
There's no protection on this disc other than CSS, so this isn't a protection issue. Anydvd handles this disc fine.

Basically, you're making the wrong selections (backing up the wrong material) in Clonedvd.

That said, you do have some junk on your system that may be conflicting with Clonedvd:

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 3.30.4.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.30.04a

ElbyDelay (System32\Drivers\ElbyDelay.sys), Version: 5.1.0.1 (5.1.0.1)
Company: Elaborate Bytes AG
Product: CDRTools
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2003 - 2006 Elaborate Bytes AG
Description: Elby Delay Lower Filter Driver
Trademarks: elby CloneDVD, elby and Elaborate Bytes are trademarks of Elaborate Bytes AG
FileVersion: 5, 1, 0, 1
ProductVersion: 5, 1, 0, 1
PrivateBuild: No
SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 5.20.2.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2004 Sonic Solutions
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 5.20.02a

Sonic's Drive Letter Access is packet writing software. If you want drag and drop functionality invest in a dvd-ram burner instead.

cdrbsdrv (system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys), Version: 7.5.0.0 (7.5.0.0)
Company: B.H.A Corporation
Product: B's Recorder GOLD7
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2004 B.H.A Corporation
Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
FileVersion: 7. 0. 0. 5
ProductVersion: 7. 5. 0. 0
PrivateBuild: 7. 5. 0. 0

I'm not sure that cdrbsdrv from B's Recorder will cause issues, but it certainly might.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "cdrbsdrv". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Thanks again, the FAQ proved very useful and after selecting the correct audio stream everything worked perfectly.

Following your other suggestions, I will now endeavour to clean up my system too.

Thanks again, the FAQ proved very useful and after selecting the correct audio stream everything worked perfectly.

Following your other suggestions, I will now endeavour to clean up my system too.

If everything is working, then I guess, just leave your system alone. I would only follow those steps if I were having problems.

I'm glad everything is working for you now.

Back