• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 "GO" box not highlighted on Output Method page

pdlightning

After ripping a DVD, I have attempted to use CLONEDVD2 as usual. The first page selects the data location, NEXT is selected. The next page, NEXT is selected again. There is evidence the DVD content is loading as viewed through the preview window.
On the OUTPUT METHOD page, the DVD WRITER tab is highlighted, but the GO tab is not and therefore unable to be selected. Am I doing something wrong? Been doing it this way for a long time. Thanksupload_2017-11-14_12-25-4.png

In order to be able to use the "Go" button you have to select the DVD drive to be used under the DVD writer section. But, as can be seen, for some reason no DVD burners are being detected.

Thanks. I rebooted twice and same issue. Reloaded CLONE DVD and same issue. Maybe it is my DVD drive and not software.

Could you post an anydvd logfile from a random disc?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back