• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clonedvd words jumbled

kelsjon3

Has anyone seen this?

jumbled.jpg
[/IMG]
I have reinstalled many times, cleaned the registry with ccleaner, created a new user, installed all available Windows Updates, searched and searched in forums.

Please help!

Thanks.:confused:

@ kelsjon3,

Welcome to the Forum.

Do you have any unusual Windows Fonts and/or Language Packages installed?

Also check that you have the correct language selected in the CloneDVD software program. Right-click on your CloneDVD shortcut on the desktop to open the CloneDVD context menu and slect "Properties". Under "Properties" the CloneDVD command line should like -> “C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2.exe". When viewing the CloneDVD command line there should not be anything after the “C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2.exe" entry. If anything appears after “C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\CloneDVD2.exe" delete that entry. Then click on “Apply” and restart CloneDVD and CloneDVD language should be displayed correctly.

For a detailed explanation on CloneDVD command line options suggest viewing the CloneDVD User Manual which is available by clicking on the “Help” icon located in the top right hand corner of CloneDVD. When the CloneDVD Manual is displayed look on the left hand side menu and select “Command Line Options”.

Regards,
Coaster

Re: Language

I appreciate the reply. When this first happened, I also thought it was a foreign language. It is actually English words on top of English words.

Back