• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD will not unmount

Morluck

I have never had a problem unmounting dvd iso files before from my virtal mount g drive. I am running windows 2000. Is there any seting that could have changed in 2000 or is it from the program itself?

found reason why no unmount

The virtual clone drive would not unmount because I had the auto play in the registry turned off. This allows you to play a disc without automatically opening a default player. In windows 2000 you have to turn it off by going into the registry. there is no other way to disable disc auto play. If enabled, every time you play a disc it directs the default program to open. When I enabled disc autoplay the virtual drive would unmount like normal but I also have to deal with the default player opening all the time on its own. I dont know if theres a way to have both opperate at same time ? It seams like the two conflict with each other.

Last edited:
Back