• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD will not burn to Disc

That's very odd that the dvd-rs could be the problem, since i used to use the cheapest ones i could find to burn dvds and never, ever ran into this problem. If the program doesn't accept certain media, then that should be made very apparent to people because that could easily affect their decision in purchasing/using the software.

Using junk/cheap blank media is more prone to producing errors than using good quality media, regardless of the burning application being used.

visit http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3976250
Except I would now remove Verbatim (Prodisc) from that list. Verbatim (CMC) is excellent.

Last edited:
Really Frustrating WriteDVD 10 11 W2

I am having the same WriteDVD 10 11 W2 error. Never happened before a couple of weeks ago. I've used all sorts of media including Double Layer which has never been a problem. I can rip to ISO file and then when I try to create a backup off the ISO it gets through about 1/3 and fails with WriteDVD 10 11 W2. Again, never had this problem before with any media or any movie. This is happening for all movies I've recently tried.

I have just experienced this my self. This is really frustrating, I have been trying to get this program working for two days and appear to be having the problem mainly with DVD-R discs from Verbatim 8X

I have just experienced this my self. This is really frustrating, I have been trying to get this program working for two days and appear to be having the problem mainly with DVD-R discs from Verbatim 8X

No, that would be specific to your burner then.

I am having the same WriteDVD 10 11 W2 error. Never happened before a couple of weeks ago. I've used all sorts of media including Double Layer which has never been a problem. I can rip to ISO file and then when I try to create a backup off the ISO it gets through about 1/3 and fails with WriteDVD 10 11 W2. Again, never had this problem before with any media or any movie. This is happening for all movies I've recently tried.

This sounds to me as though your burner is dying.

The odd thing is that I have burned two DVD-R discs today and threer times I have gotten this error and it went away when I burned the same data to DVD+R discs.

Burner Dying?

People are posting that media is bad and burners are dying. However, I've researched this on cdfreaks and here on the forum. The interesting issue is that a quite a few posts have only recently had this problem (i.e. within the last 2 or 3 weeks). I believe Slysoft posted an AnyDVD update around that time. 6.1.1.3 and 6.1.1.4 were both updated within the last 3 weeks or so which is when I started having problems. Not saying that is the root of the problem, but I haven't updated any software on my XP system, nor have I downloaded any new software that might interfere with the burn process. I can burn data dvds, no problem.

My Dell is only 4 months old, I've been using the same media I've always used, yet all the sudden I can't back anything up (DVD+-R, DL DVD+R). I can burn to .iso and also start the process of "Clone DVD" without problem. It's the 'burning' portion that seemed to stop for no reason.

I'm probably nuts, but it seems that alot of people's burners are suddenly dying and most media is no longer supported.

Thanks. Please respond if you've figured out how to fix this problem.

People are posting that media is bad and burners are dying. However, I've researched this on cdfreaks and here on the forum. The interesting issue is that a quite a few posts have only recently had this problem (i.e. within the last 2 or 3 weeks).

Keep in mind the latest version of Anydvd is 6.1.2.5, and most haven't been using 6.1.1.4 in awhile now. Moreover, people who have problems tend to post more than those who don't (I'm one exception).

I'm probably nuts, but it seems that alot of people's burners are suddenly dying and most media is no longer supported.

Clonedvd2 does not limit what kind of media you can use.

cre8tive,

1. Redownload Anydvd from www.slysoft.com/download

Uninstall Anydvd. Reboot. Reinstall Anydvd. Reboot. Install you license key
Keep your license key backed up somewhere safe during this process.

Ensure you're using the latest version of Anydvd:

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Do the same for Clonedvd2.

If that doesn't work go on to step 2.

2. Read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1307 fully

3. do http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=792

Check to see if there's a better ide/ata busmaster driver available for you possibly from your motherboard's support website if Microsoft's default drivers aren't working well for you.
If you're not using Microsoft's default drivers, then please do.

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there in your post asking for help.

Before you do this visit http://www.cdr-zone.com/forum/about4719.html, and read the first post please, so you can get a better understanding of what is going on.

Last edited:
The odd thing is that I have burned two DVD-R discs today and threer times I have gotten this error and it went away when I burned the same data to DVD+R discs.

I haven't read this entire thread, but have you checked for a firmware upgrade for your drive?

Yes I did firmware upgrade and nothing changed

Well, I suppose it's possible your burner doesn't like Verbatim dvd-r 8x
First time I've heard of this.

Try (real) Taiyo Yuden

Last edited:
burning onto disk

I have been having the same problem and have not been able to correct it. I recently purchased DVD-Cloner and have no problem at all with it so I know my burner is good.

Thanks!

Webslinger pointed me to the newest AnyDVD update, hadn't received the notification yet. Burning problems have gone away, same media, same DVD burner. No other changes made.

Back