• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD suddenly stopped working

$Lau1904Bx

Have current versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile. Has been working fine for years - all of a sudden program does not start and CloneDVDmobile screen is completley white? Reinstalled 1950 and nothing

Have current versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile. Has been working fine for years - all of a sudden program does not start and CloneDVDmobile screen is completley white? Reinstalled 1950 and nothing
You are the only one reporting that issue, so it is something local to your machine. Have a Windows update or some other? Uninstall and install again is the only suggestion at this point.

Windows problem ?

Maybe try a VM or another PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am experiencing the same problem. The program worked fine for me for years. Had a Windows update and not its freezing at 99%

Thank you for the help. But how exactly do I use this? I'm not the most tech-savvy person

Extract it to the Desktop (or somewhere else) -> and run the script when CloneDVDmobile hangs.

Perhapse you need to rename it to xxx.cmd

Back