• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd slowdown

supertvbob

i have been using an old version of clonedvd and then updated recently to 2.9.0.3 and it seems to take a little over an hour to copy an entire disk. i used to take 30to 40 min max. is there a setting that i am over looking?

thanks for the help

Mine has speed up since the last update. Mine used to take 30 to 60 mins. Now about 13 to 16 mins. Thats with ANYDVD and CLONEDVD.

my settings already match those perhaps something else?

You could try defragging your hard drive. It's entirely possible you were compressing a really long movie. The amount of compression does affect the total time it takes for you to backup a disc. Other factors might include your burn speed.

Slow Burn.......

i have been using an old version of clonedvd and then updated recently to 2.9.0.3 and it seems to take a little over an hour to copy an entire disk. i used to take 30to 40 min max. is there a setting that i am over looking?

thanks for the help

Sounds like it's now selecting/using a slower burning speed than before. If you have 2 burners , check if the same burner (used before) is still the primary burner selected. And, see if the burning speed is set correctly to where it was before. Sounds like you are now burning at 2X...

Back