• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd slow

helpme101

I don't know about best, but the latest versions are always stickied in each respective forum.

i just purchased clonedvd and slysoft and am wondering why is it so slow. takes for ever to copy and write. can you help me the basics on how to run this progam would be appericiated. Thanks alot...

slow it takes 2 hours from start to finish. I have dvd+r/16 x 4.7gb,2hr media. What quality should i be using. i have been using dvd5, when i uses dvd+/-r it says media not big enough. i also only copy the main movie. no other frames. what quality should i use for the dics i have?
ok did that and this is what i got. device type: auto detection, transfer mode: dma if aviabable, current transfer mode ;not appicaple. what does that mean.

how long should it take to copy and write?

ok did that and this is what i got. device type: auto detection, transfer mode: dma if aviabable, current transfer mode ;not appicaple. what does that mean.

Do it for both primary and secondary ide channels.

how long should it take to copy and write?

It depends on your system specs and your burner.

Do it for both primary and secondary ide channels.

my primary there are two so heres what they say.
device 0 auto, dma if aviable, ultra dma mode 5.
device 1 auto, dma if available, not appilable.

device 0 auto, dma if available, pio mode
device 1 auto, dma if available, ultra mode 2.

are they were they should be?

It depends on your system specs and your burner.
i have an hp pavolin its about 1 yr old. dvd-rom drive, 1.0gb hard drive, 519 k intel pentuim 4 processor. have lots of disc space left.

i am so confused. thank you in advance for helping me. i really appericiate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks again....good to see that there is help when needed...

Back