• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD SHUTDOWN

Cool and Groovey; I'll be interested to see what the CloneDVD guys figure out. Thanks again!

Clone Dvd Crashing

Hi Everyone.
I Hope You Are Well.
I Have Had The Same Problem Using Xp.i Have Traced My Fault To The New Ad-aware V 2007 Free Software Which I Have Now Removed.i Have Also Now Updated Clone Dvd2 And Everything Seems To Be Ok.
I Also Use Avg Free Anti-virus And Windows Firewall.
Can Anyone Recommend A Spy-ware Program That Will Not Conflict With Clone Dvd Etc. ?
Thank You Very Much.

OK, uninstalling and reinstalling resolved the issue. I would still look into the Internet connection angle, with the number of people reporting the problem, my specific configuration is not at fault and well behaved software should not require uninstalling and reinstalling to correct the situation.

No need to uninstall anything. Just install CloneDVD2915 and you're fine.

James, cloclo3712 already had 2.9.1.5 installed and was experiencing this problem--before uninstalling and reinstalling, which fixed the problem.

I am 100% certain, that uninstalling / reinstalling has absolutely no influence.
I can assure, that installing 2915 will solve the problem.

I downloaded the 2.9.1.5 update yesterday but upon reading about the problems popping up, left it uninstalled on my Win XP desktop. This morning when trying to copy a dvd, the program would immediately and repeatedly shutdown with no error message. I deleted the uninstalled update and program now works again fine.

packerbacker,
i wonder how deleting a program you downloaded but didn't install cured the problem?
that's an interesting one.
anyone any ideas?

Last edited:
I downloaded the 2.9.1.5 update yesterday but upon reading about the problems popping up, left it uninstalled on my Win XP desktop. This morning when trying to copy a dvd, the program would immediately and repeatedly shutdown with no error message. I deleted the uninstalled update and program now works again fine.

Sorry, but downloading a file and simply having it on your computer doesn't cause program crashes. What happened was coincidental.

And the problem should be resolved now.

Last edited:
Internet Angle

Very odd . . .

You could certainly be right. I have no idea why this is happening.
And I don't understand why uninstalling and reinstalling seems to work (but it does).

I don't work for Slysoft (and actually Elaborate Bytes develops Clonedvd--not Slysoft), but I will forward your concerns to one of the Slysoft developers.

First time posting on this forum. I had the same problem that is being described and with the exception of 1 solution, I followed every scenario presented by the forum members to no avail. I turned of potentially conflicting services, updated drivers for my IDE controller, etc.. Finally, after uninstalling almost half the programs on my system, I cleaned the registry. I then reinstalled only the current versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD, the problem continued. It was only after unblocking access to AnyDVD within Zonealarm that the problem was eliminated. As another forum member pointed out, it seems as though this problem is definitely related to Internet access.

I just finished a back-up of my daughter's brand new copy of Disney's "Cars" (kids destroy the original discs if you let them) after almost 15 attempts! I know my post may not be very helpful but I figured I'd pass along my experience and take the chance to say thank you to all you for your help with this issue and many others in the past.

Back