• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD remove folders ...

Moonie

i choose "use original file system" in options menu!
but clonedvd REMOVE!! the dvdrom parts from the copy.
i have waste 4 DVDDL disc before i have see that -.-

maybe you can add to clonedvd when a user choose "clone" that remove NOTHING :mad:

thank you

Do the DVD-ROM parts contain DVD Video?

Maybe CloneCD would be more suitable.

The setting in CloneDVD related to the file system has nothing to do with ignoring or saving the other disc contents. CloneDVD has always ignored everything but the VIDEO_TS and the DVD Video content. Anything else doesn't carry over in the backup. For instance the JACKET_P folder is ignored.

To retain files/folders a user can use CloneCD, a similar third-party application, or simply copy and paste over the files that CloneDVD didn't.

Is it possible you came to me in Support with this?

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that CloneDVD will copy a game? :confused:

no, i'm not came to you in support :)

and i'm not stupid :D

this is a VIDEO DVD!!! with a DVD-ROM Part (the Game)

(Resident Evil 2 Apokalypse Premium)

but its very funny , which game like to copy this customer ? :D

Back